A few things that have been going on here in Jeru:
1. We've been on lock down the past couple days
2. I miss walking in the Old City-- I've been in the center for toooo long
3. I have 1 final down and 4 more to go
4. We are obsessed with Psych here. We watch at least one episode a day..
5. Sunday was Purim, Jewish Halloween, and we went Jewish folk dancing, crazy but so fun!
6. Passing notes in Hebrew is the new fun thing to do in class
7. We go to Galilee in two weeks!!
Also, my roomie, Elissa, and I are in love with the song Dance Anthem of the 80's by Regina. The other night she learned how to play it on the Ukulele and it made me so happy :)
My Baby is 9 Months!
6 years ago