Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back in Provo

I’ve found I am terrible at blogging! Just wanted to say that real quick!

I got home from Jerusalem on the 23rd of April, was home for a few short days and drove up her to good, ol’ Provo for classes this spring. Things have been changing so fast and the pace hasn’t seemed to be slowing down, so I feel like I haven’t really had time to soak in all the change happening around me! It was sad to leave beautiful Jerusalem, but life is still happy :)

Life this summer:
• I’m living with a good friend from Jerusalem in a cute little, blue house
• I’m taking 3 classes and working writing lesson plans
• I am going to Lake Powell next week with the Fam Bam, can’t wait!
• I’m going to the Dominican Republic in June to teach tech classes

It’s a busy summer, but let the adventures keep on coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment